Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 8 - Week 1 Weigh in

Short Version (all positive since Michael nominated me for the say 3 positive things on FB thing)
1. The weather was amazing today! I had lunch outside with a friend. 
2. I lost some weight and feel good about my ability to do this!
3. I Made it through another Tough Love Yoga class. 

Don't you wear a sundress and a big hat to pick up your kid from school? 

Today was SO much better than yesterday. The sun was shining, the kid was at school and I had some fun. I also discovered that my week one weigh in has me down 4.2 pounds! Which is very very encouraging.

I made it through another 75 minute yoga class this morning. Then I went to Souper Jenny with a gal pal. That place is straight up delicious and has lots of vegan choices. I had a cold vegetable soup and fruit salad, yum! And we sat at a table outside in the shade it was truly lovely.

I am still working on the organizing and planning of meals. One difficult thing is that the peeps in my hose are serious carnivores and lovers of junk food. But I will sneak in some good stuff on them. From a friend's suggestion I am trying plantoeat.com. I spent about an hour today finding recipes and plugging them into the program, seems pretty cool so far.

Yoga was great today. Was crazy hard, but great. My mood is so much lighter when I get in some morning exercise. I am planning to hit the 8:20 Jazzercise class tomorrow.

Hope you have a productive Thursday planned, I know I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment