Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 3 - "Transformation"

The Short Version
Found an awesome new yoga studio!
Went out last night and got SOAKED in a cloud burst.
Going to do back to back Jazzercise classes in the morning.

DAY 3 - Transformation

This morning I tried Tough Love Yoga, and I loved it! I have been away from yoga for too long. And along with all the nutritional changes my doctor suggested, he said "go back to doing yoga, it has changed my life". Within the first 30 seconds of class Greg started talking about transformation. And I was all "whoa" and he was all "it will totally change you in so many ways". Ok so some of that conversation was in my head. But it went something like that.

Day 3

It was a tough class. I was afraid to try an hand stand and fall on my ample self in front of some very in shape peeps. But I was there and I did everything except the hand stands. Some of it I rocked at and was amazing! Some of it was tough and I need to work on. But I did have thoughts of being a chubby little caterpillar in a cocoon while I was there. What's more important is that I plan to go back. So look at their schedule let me know if you see a class you want to try & I will do all I can to go with you! But I will for sure be there next Friday at 9:30am.

Last night we went out with friends to celebrate my birthday and my friend's. We ate at Miso. Ofcourse on the way there, we hit a cloud burst and ran in heels in the rain. But once I got inside and whiped off all my smudgy mascara all was well. I had 4 bites of fish, a kale salad, some veggie sushi roles, some Proceseco and tons and tons of fun. One thing I have not been doing enough to feed my soul is hanging with my peeps! I forget that I am the type of person who NEEDS to be around other people. I do not do well in isolation. And I have spent too much time alone the past several months.

Tomorrow I am going to try doing back to back jazzercise classes, 7:15 am strength class and 8:20 regular jazzercise. I think I am up for it.

I have to say I already feel better. And feeling better was one of my main goals. I feel more awake and alive. Like a fog has lifted off of me. And maybe it has.

I hope you have a great weekend.
- Chrissy





No comments:

Post a Comment