Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 4 - Sweat!

Short Version
By 9:30 am this morning I had finished 2 jazzercise classes
I am really really sweaty and want to take a shower but I am writing this now to get it off my list for the day.  
Tomorrow I am going to see some friends! 

Day 4 - Has been sweaty so far. I did a strength class at 7:15 and then a regular jazzercise class at 8:20. 



I have to admit I feel really good. Not only am I proud of myself for actually doing this, but I feel really good. I have more energy. My thinking is clearer. It seems so crazy. I knew I had fallen into feeling crappy, I just did not realize how easy it was going to be to stop feeling that way.  All I had to do was get up off my butt and quit eating terrible junk. 

I am not sure what is different this time, but I feel good and ready and able to do all of this. It is more work but it feels good to get it done. Life is not a burden it is a gift and I am happy to have it, so no more wasting it! 

I am off to take a shower!! 

Make good choices today! 
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment