Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 15

Short Version
1. The food part of this is getting easier. But I need to cut back on sugar! That is my goal for this next week.
2. Yesterday I skipped writing, I just didn't have anything to say.
3. Not adding anything more just need to stay the course.

I think I have the eating more good stuff down. And I am eating less over all. But I still have a bit of a sweet tooth that I am working to concur. I am trying to be a little easy on myself because this is a lot of stuff to cut out all at once. So I will ease out the sugar. Until I can just quit it all together.

Yesterday I skipped writing but I went to Roller Derby practice. I just didn't have anything to say. I like writing about all this. I think it helps me stay focused, but some days are just regular old days.

Practice last night was hard. I only stopped one time when it was not an official break so that's not too bad. But eery inch of my body hurt at the beginning of practice. Other people on my team felt the same way so maybe it was something we did on Sunday. Maybe it was just something in the air. Whatever it was I was wobbly and felt weak. But I pushed through.

When we did our final 20 laps, I was slow. Not as slow as I used to be, but slow. When the first person finished 20 I was on 12. So I did my 8 more laps. I was the last one to finish. But at least I finished and I counted out all my laps. Next week I want to be on lap 13 when they are on 20. And then one day I will be as fast as some of them.

I am still feeling low on motivation in other areas of my life. But I am going to have to let that be ok. I have spent lots of time being motivated about sewing and stuff and not enough time motivated about my health and sanity. So I am going to try and just stay on track and stop beating myself up about all the other things I could be doing. I am doing what I need to do for now. Things will get better and easier and my motivation will come back. Somehow it will. And until then I will just coast on focused on being a better me. 

Be the best you that you can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment