Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 5

Short Version (all positive since Michael nominated me for the say 3 positive things on FB thing)
1. Some friends came over to hang out this morning, which was fun! I am a very social person and spending time with friends always makes me feel good.
2. I made it through a crazy HOT Roller Derby practice. My helmet strap was dripping and my eyes still feel funny from all that sweat.
3. My husband and kiddo are being super supportive of my new healthy eating. They are not on the band wagon just yet but I think I may have converted a roller girl.


So my friend Christy came over this morning with her 6 month old baby and 3 year old girl. We had fun hanging out and catching up while M entertained the 3 year old. She is sweet with little kids. Always feels good to hang with friends.

Then I went to Roller Derby! It was a hard but great practice. I have mastered plow stops and am a rockin backwards skater. But I suck at hops and need to drop some weight so I can gain some speed. I asked a fellow member of the G team to take a pic of me and I think I look pretty darn cute. And I ma have convinced a team mate to try going vegan too.

I ordered the new range yesterday and got a call last night that they were going to deliver it between 11 & 1. The last call we got estimated 5:30 and guess what it is 6:15 and they are still not here! So who knows what will happen with that!

Since we were not sure when they were coming to get the oven and deliver the new one we got take out. I got a couple veggies sushi rolls and some sea weed salad. It was too much food, so I am saving the salad for tomorrow.

Hope you had a great Sunday, tomorrow is Monday all day so make it a good one!
- C


No comments:

Post a Comment