Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 2 - Man it's hot!!

The Short Version
Today I am proud that I have amazingly supportive friends!  I walked for 25 minutes even though it is hot as hell out there!
I am not thrilled that I have to spend money on a new stove.
Tomorrow I am trying out a new yoga studio and researching stoves! 

Day 2

First I have to say THANK YOU to all my friends who are being super supportive and amazing!! You are all awesome and your helpful and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. 

Today has been easy so far. Sears gave me a window of 8 - 12 for them to come fix my stove. They finally came at 12:30 (they called to say they were running late no biggie) only to discover that the repairs are going to cost more than the stove is worth and it is at the breaking point of just buying a new one. Such is life! I am going to roll with it. Because seriously I have an easy easy life. The only problems I have are "white people" problems, and I am white so I'm allowed to say that. Speaking of "problems" one of my biggest challenges is having too much food. Which if you really think about it is sort of ridiculous in the skeem of the world. 

Here is my day 2 picture. My 7 year old photographer helped me get a full body shot. It is a wee bit blurry but you get the general idea. 


After Sears left I finally went walking at 1pm. I do not advise exercising outdoors on a sunny day in August in GA at 1pm. Unless said exercise involves a swimming pool. There is no air in the air out there. So I got in 25 minutes. Add in the 20 minutes of walking I will do to get the kiddo and I will be up to 55 minutes in 1,000 degree heat. Ok, I exaggerate. But a few days ago there is no way I would have gone walking at all in this heat.  

Stay cool peeps! 
Chrissy 

No comments:

Post a Comment